Railway Recuitment Board, Bhubaneswar Ministry of Railways, Govt of India
Bulletin Boards Bulletin Boards Pinup Board Manufacturer from Chennai
Preparation of various reports and returns relating to staffing strength, for group ‘ B’ & ‘ C’ non-gazetted staff, recruitment on non-Indians as sportsmen etc. All matters relating to seniority of Group ‘C’ and ‘B’ non-gazetted Staff. Iv) It acts as the office of the Spokesperson, CBDT, and organizes media interactions/briefings of senior functionaries of CBDT, besides maintaining a record of the same.
- • All policy matters, including issuing Guidelines and monitoring the performance of the Benami Prohibition Units (BPU) of the Income-tax Department.
- (i) Vigilance and disciplinary proceedings/complaints against Group A Officers.
- Providing inputs on policy issues relating to above.
- All work connected with the reports of various commissions and committees relating to Direct Taxes Administration.
- • Process of Empanelment as Joint Secretary/Addl.
• Vigilance and Service Litigation matters of Group A officers including S.K. Srivastav (87052) matter. Four Zonal Vigilance Directorates with jurisdiction over regions and headquarters as noted below are headed by Addl. Director General (Vigilance) under the control and supervision of DGIT (Vig.)/ CVO, CBDT. Zonal ADsG (Vig.) are CVOs in respect of Group-B and Group-C officers and officials in their jurisdictions.
All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above. All matters relating to PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons), VHNIs (Very High Net Worth Individuals) and HNIs (High Net-worth Individuals).
- Researches and studies to monitor tax evasion and measures to curb tax evasion.
- All matters relating to PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons), VHNIs (Very High Net Worth Individuals) and HNIs (High Net-worth Individuals).
- Whether they’re playing chef in a make-believe kitchen or exploring the joy of sensory play, this toy provides endless entertainment.
- (iii) Complaints pertaining to vigilance in respect of Gazetted employees of the Income-tax Department.
Updation, printing and distribution of Administrative Hand Book containing information in respect of the CBDT and the Income tax Department, and contact details of Senior Officers. Collate and furnish the monthly statistical report of the functions of the Directorate and put up a consolidated report to Member (Tax Payer Services & Systems) through Pr. DGIT(Admn. & TPS). All matters relating to IBSA, BRICS,CATA, CIAT and SGATAR. All matters relating to FIPB, FDI proposals, FHTP and ISORA Who owns Platin Casino?.
Welcome to Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar
Processing of draft audit paras for Audit Report (Revenue Receipts) Direct Taxes from C & AG’s Office in individual cases relating to Income-tax, Corporate Tax. Matters relating to co-ordination with the Election Commission of India, including monitoring of election related expenditure, political funding and contribution reports of political parties.
I-taxnet – Intranet of the Income tax Department which is used for electronic compilation and transmission of statistical reports. The project also operationalizes two new centres i.e.
Automated processing of TDS Statements to generate “Annual Tax Credit” statements for taxpayers in Form 26AS, for reconciliation with the TDS Certificates. Online display of information and provide an integrated platform for tax deductors, taxpayers and the officers of the Department. Supervision and control of officers & officials posted under him.
- Information management, data-warehousing and data mining relating to reduction of tax avoidance and curbing tax evasion, management of tax risks.
- All matters related to Joint International Tax Shelter Information Centre (JITSIC) Data Leak Group (DLG).
- Furthermore, these are offered at affordable market rates and in tandem with international quality standards and norms.
- All matters of tax policy and legislation relating to direct taxes and the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988.
II. Coordination of training on international taxation, transfer pricing and exchange of information with NADT and RTIs. All matters of MAP & bilateral APA relating to countries as per 1 above. All matters relating to Central Direct Tax Advisory Committee and Tax Administrative Reforms Committee.
Bulletin Boards/Pinup Board
Pinboard is a fast, independently run, no-nonsense bookmarking site for people who value privacy and speed. To fulfill the requirements of our clients, we are involved in offering an extensive quality range of Felt Board to our customers. The best quality of Felt Board is offered by us at affordable rates. We also customized this Felt Board as per the requirements of our patrons. Our products are known in the market for their quality.
Statistics are being collected from the field establishments i.e. from the offices of Chief Commissioners of Income Tax/Director General of Income Tax and Commissioners of Income Tax (Appeals). 13.
INDRICO® Electric Extension Board – 5A + 5A + 5A + 1 Universal Two Pin Socket (White)
SPARROW for Group A, B and C including data security and related issues. Undertake end-to-end processing of TDS Statements through a rule-based Technology enabled system, for seamless flow of data for tax credits. (viii) Any other matter incidental to the above as may be assigned by the Board. (vii) To review and re-assess policies and measures to mitigate the risk and recommend policy and administrative alternatives to the Board.
- All matters relating to sections 6(2), 9, 90, 90A, 91 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Measures for disposal of assessments, collection of taxes, prevention and detection of tax evasion and tax avoidance.
- All matters relating to FIPB, FDI proposals, FHTP and ISORA.
- The best quality of Felt Board is offered by us at affordable rates.
- This product is made by using premium quality material and with the aid of advance technology under the supervision of our deft professionals.
Dissemination of information relating to Direct Taxes is being done regularly through the Twitter handle @IncomeTaxIndia. The media cell also responds on a regular basis to Tweets including grievances received from the public as part of Online Response Management and Online Reputation Management of CBDT/ITD. All matters relating to investigation in Virtual Digital Assets/ Cryptocurrency cases. All policy matters relating to establishment and cadre management, on behalf of CBDT.
baybee wooden roti roller/rolling pin board for kids chapati maker for toddlers
Measures for disposal of assessments, collection of taxes, prevention and detection of tax evasion and tax avoidance. Analysis of confidential matters relating to recovery, processing for FIU data mining as nodal agency, dissemination of information thereto etc. Responsible for collection, compilation and dissemination of statistics on various aspects of Direct Taxes.
- Transfers and posting at the level of Assistant/ Deputy Commissioners, Joint/Addl.
- The media cell also responds on a regular basis to Tweets including grievances received from the public as part of Online Response Management and Online Reputation Management of CBDT/ITD.
- All matters relating to deputation of officers of the Department to ex-cadre posts.
- All general organizational administrative matters relating to Attached and Subordinate offices under the CBDT.
- Income Tax Transaction Analysis Centre (INTRAC) and Compliance Management Centralized Processing Centre (CMCPC).
I) The Media Cell handles all matters including dealing with the media on issues pertaining to CBDT (print, electronic & digital etc.). All matters concerning Wealth-tax Act, Expenditure-tax Act, Estate Duty Act and Gift Tax Act, excluding those relating to prevention and detection of tax avoidance. Monitoring of tax avoidance devices suggesting legislative remedial action. Laying down of targets and fixing of priorities for disposal of assessments and collection of taxes and other related matters.
SNICKRA 8-piece storage board set, 38×38 cm (15×15 “)
(c) All matters relating to penalties under Estate Duty/ Gift-Tax Acts. (b) All matters relating to Tax-Planning and Legislation and issue of instruction relating to the new legislation in respect of Estate Duty/ Gift Tax Acts. (b) All matters relating to penalties under Wealth-Tax/ Expenditure -Tax Act. Order u/s 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects. 16.
- • Personal and establishment matters including leave & Service matters of OTs.
- (vii) Suits/Court cases and legal matters in various benches of the Central Administrative Tribunal, High Courts and Supreme Court of India regarding Vigilance matters.
- All matters relating to establishment of armed units, procurement of arms & ammunition, management of armory and related issues.
- All other subject which are not specifically allotted to any other directors in the TPL division.
• Planning and Conduct of In-service courses mounted by all the nine assigned DTRTI centres. • All matters relating to the Newsletter and journal of NADT. The CBDT only recommends the filing of SLP / Appeal to the Ministry of Law, which has final say on behalf of the Union government in the matter of litigation at the Supreme Court. Write off, Processing of matters relating to write off, analysis thereto. Propose Re-appropriation, Supplementary Grant & surrender of savings 11. The Nodal Authority for monitoring expenditure in GeM by BCAs and furnishing report to FA.
3A DC Pin Power Adapter Charger For Board and Router
Receipt and analysis of TDS data in details and monitoring it for increasing the collection under this head. All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above. 19. All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work. Approval u/s 35(1)(ii)(iii) relating to above subjects of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Our products are known in the market for their quality.
- Engagement of Special Counsels/Standing Counsels/Additional Standing Counsel/Senior Standing Counsels in various service litigation matters.
- (c) All matters relating to tax evasion under these Acts (Wealth – Tax, Expenditure-Tax Acts) including complaints and evasion petitions.
Presently, the Media Cell is headed by an officer of the rank of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax. All matters relating to exchange of information with FIU-IND, stock and commodities regulators, market intermediaries, etc. and related coordination.
Lobby stand Welcome Boards
Jurisdiction and control over the work of CIT (A), distribution of their work, transfer of appeals and jurisdiction of CIT (A) u/s 120. Chapter XIVA-Special provision for avoiding repetitive appeals.
- Chapter X Special provision relating to avoidance of tax (excluding section 92, 93 & 94A).
- All matters relating to writ and appeals to the High Courts and Supreme Court and all matters relating to civil suits under the code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Taking remedial action either by issue of administrative instructions or by amendment of law on decisions of the courts in the light of the advice given/views expressed by the Ministry of Law.
• All matters relating to the NADT Library & Archives in NADT. Only matters involving a substantial question of law that require adjudication of the Apex Court are carried to the Supreme Court. Running of Social Media handles of the Department on Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin and Instagram through social media agency and posting of creatives, gifs and videos on different campaigns. Monitoring of TDS Collections, Consolidation of Statistical data from field formations relating to prosecution and compounding. TDS Survey/spot verification and outreach/awareness programme.
Production Display Board
Inter-Branch and Inter-Division coordination within the CBDT. All matters relating to Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015). • All other miscellaneous matters not specifically allotted to Investigation-II to V Sections. Complaints / representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative / Advisory Committee work relating to the above. Chapter XXC of Income-tax Act, 1961, Pre-emptive purchase of Immovable properties .
- Matters related to investigations in Online Gaming.
- To attend to matters coming in the Courts/Central Administrative Tribunal and assisting/briefing Government Counsel/ Central Agency.
- And others.
- All matters relating to Audit & Public Accounts Committee.
• ADGs head the Regional Campuses and supervise the overall functioning and administration of training for the officers and officials posted in respective Pr. CCsIT (CCA Regions).
Travel Cork Pin Board – Yellow
All tax evasion complaints including those received from M.Ps. And others. • All policy matters related to APAR including development of Management Information System (MIS) and Performance Management System (PMS) for capturing individual performances. All matters (including capacity building) relating to United Nations, SAARC and G-24. All matters relating to administration of penalties under Chapter XXI of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and corresponding penalties under other direct tax laws. Inter-departmental coordination relating to investigation and enforcement agencies.
- Chapter XIVA-Special provision for avoiding repetitive appeals.
- Management of extension of online PAN Verification Validation services extended through NSDL e-Gov and UTIITSL.
- (xiii) Monitoring of reports in the above subject matter.
- (xi) Take remedial action on account of any change in the Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules and/or Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules pertaining to Vigilance Matters.
- Covered Notice Board is made available in different sizes and other specifications as per our clients specific requirements and can be customized as per client’s requirements.
23. Sections 154 to 158-All matters relating thereto. Chapter XIV Sections from 139 to 146-All matters relating thereto. Determination of tax in certain special cases (Section 111A, 112 and 112 A). 20.
Policy matters relating to tax evasion, including measures and suggest ions for curbing evasion. (d) All matter relating to tax evasion under these Acts (ED & GT) including complaints/ tax evasion petitions.
- All matters relating to security of Direct Tax establishments, including CBDT, its attached Directorates and subordinate offices.
- Zonal ADsG (Vig.) are CVOs in respect of Group-B and Group-C officers and officials in their jurisdictions.
- All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above.
- Framing SOPs and policies related to pan India infrastructural matters of the department like Operational Vehicles, Laptops, mobile handsets, telephone facilities etc.
- Agreement for the Exchange of Information and Assistance in Collection of Taxes (AEI & ACT) with countries in the geographical jurisdiction assigned to JS(FT&TR-II).
(i) To identify different types of risk areas relevant to the tax gap in the Income Tax Department and to conduct risk assessment of such areas. Non-filers Monitoring System (NMS)—Pilot project to prioritise action on non-filers with potential tax liabilities. This will merge with Insight platform. 15. Technical support to RCCs for Updation / Correction / andardization of hierarchy, roles, privileges, AO codes / position codes for all officers on ITBA-HRMS system. Management of extension of online PAN Verification Validation services extended through NSDL e-Gov and UTIITSL.
SÖSDALA Memo board with clips, 60×75 cm (23 ½x29 ½ “)
Any other matters relating to foreign tax that may be assigned by Member, CBDT [in charge FT&TR division]. Information management, data-warehousing and data mining relating to reduction of tax avoidance and curbing tax evasion, management of tax risks.
- • Custodian of APARs of Group A Officers and ITOs.
- OLTAS—System for reporting, monitoring and reconciliation of tax collection.
- All matters relating to Central Direct Tax Advisory Committee and Tax Administrative Reforms Committee.
- Transfers and postings of officers in the cadre of Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax and Commissioner of Income-tax.
All matters relating to Audit & Public Accounts Committee. Supervision and control over the work of Chief Commissioners of Income-tax situated in Eastern Zone-Bihar, Odisha, North East, Jharkhand, West Bengal. All matters relating to Interest Tax Act, 1974, Compulsory Deposit Act, 1974. Transfers and postings of officers in the cadre of Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax and Commissioner of Income-tax. The Income Tax Department appeals to taxpayers NOT to respond to such e-mails and NOT to share information relating to their credit card, bank and other financial accounts.
CBSE releases class X, XII board results online, DigiLocker security pin to make access secure
(v) To suggest a feedback mechanism for risk-based strategies and evaluate compliance outcomes. (vi) To submit recommendations to the Board regarding policy and administrative measures for control and mitigation of the assessed risks. OLTAS—System for reporting, monitoring and reconciliation of tax collection. Work related to areas pertaining to erstwhile Global and MMS Modules merged into ITBA – HRMS and technical matters related to same. Work related to Monitoring and Implementation of ITBA-PAN module and technical matters related to same.
- Chapter XII C with regard to special provisions relating to retail trade.
- Sections 154 to 158-All matters relating thereto.
- Jurisdiction and control over the work of CIT (A), distribution of their work, transfer of appeals and jurisdiction of CIT (A) u/s 120.
All matters having bearing on subjects dealt within the following Chapter of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Chapter X Special provision relating to avoidance of tax (excluding section 92, 93 & 94A). Chapter I i.e. Extent and scope of the Act, Determination of previous year, Definitions, Declarations of Companies-excluding section 2(17)(iv) and 2(3). To attend to matters coming in the Courts/Central Administrative Tribunal and assisting/briefing Government Counsel/ Central Agency. (xi) Take remedial action on account of any change in the Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules and/or Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules pertaining to Vigilance Matters.